Elevate Your Morning Ritual: Aeropress Brewing with Subko Coffee
Greetings, coffee aficionados! In this guide, we're diving into Aeropress coffee brewing with the Inverted Method, promising a coffee experience like no other. We'll be using 15 grams of "Subko" coffee beans, ground finely, and brewing for 2 minutes with 200 grams of piping hot water. Get ready to embark on a journey that will redefine your coffee ritual.
Why Choose Aeropress?
Before we delve into the recipe's details, let's discuss why the Aeropress is a must-have for coffee enthusiasts. It's portable, versatile, and puts you in control of your brew. Whether you're a daily ritualist or a weekend adventurer, the Aeropress is your ideal coffee companion.
Selecting the Right Beans:
For an exceptional Aeropress experience, it starts with the beans. We recommend "Subko" coffee beans for their extraordinary flavour profile. Look for freshly roasted beans, preferably from a local roastery. Seek beans with flavour notes that resonate with your palate. Remember, experimenting is part of the fun!
2. Aeropress filter (paper or metal)
3. Burr grinder
5. Kettle for heating water
6. Stirring utensil
The Perfect Aeropress Recipe - Inverted Method:
Step 1: Prep Your Equipment
- Start by heating water to approximately 200°F (93°C) for optimal extraction.
- While the water heats, weigh out 15 grams of "Subko" coffee beans and grind them finely, similar to table salt.
Step 2: Assemble the Aeropress
- Place the plunger with the rubber side up on a stable surface.
- Insert a filter into the filter cap, rinse it with hot water to remove any papery taste, and preheat the brewer.
Step 3: Add Coffee and Water
- Assemble your Aeropress, attach the filter cap to the chamber, and place it upside down (inverted).
- Add your finely ground "Subko" coffee into the Aeropress chamber.
- Start your timer, and immediately pour 200 grams of hot water over the coffee grounds with precision.
- Gently stir to ensure even saturation, and place the lid on top.
Step 4: Brew Time
- Allow the coffee to steep for a full 2 minutes to unlock its rich flavour profile.
Step 5: Plunge and Savor
- After the 2-minute brewing, carefully flip the Aeropress onto your favourite mug.
- Press down gently but steadily on the plunger for about 20-30 seconds to extract every ounce of flavour.
- Your perfect cup of Aeropress coffee, courtesy of "Subko" beans, is now ready to be savoured. Inhale the enticing aroma before your first delightful sip.
Congratulations! You've just embarked on a journey to master the art of brewing the perfect cup of Aeropress coffee using the Inverted Method. With "Subko" beans, a fine grind, precise measurements, and a 2-minute brew time, you've created a coffee masterpiece that captures the essence of your love for this extraordinary brew.
The next time you crave a cup that's convenient and bursting with flavour, reach for your Aeropress follow this recipe and let me know your thoughts on it.